EXPRESSIONLESS short Film by Kupa Wagner starring Anna Sergienko

I have done another interesting project with students of the Film and Television School, Wellington New Zealand. I had a part of a woman who breaks into a peaceful ordinary life of an office worker in a simple emotion- and expressionless world controlled by Tree Fathers. The film had a breaking scene, when the main character sees the truth, saves his beloved from the incinerator and runs away. It was a quite challenging part for me, as I had an emotional scene, where I fall in love and understand a beauty of emotions and feelings. It also was an interesting one, because in a day-dreaming sequence I turned from a flat office worker into a vamp lady from a dream.
See photos and enjoy!












My first experience on a set of a love scene ;-)

Great to have friends around )
A love scene with a bunch of emotions: inner conflict of a 'robot' and a woman





Actress Anna Sergiienko 


Актриса Анна Сергиенко

Actress Anna Sergiienko 









Anna Sergiienko ( Sergienko )

23 CREW Wellington Film School NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment