Music video Tokyo funk band Superfunktion

“Funk that makes ya Booty shake !!!”


Introdused by Jesse from  Metropolis  http://metropolis.co.jp/media/2009/11/16/superfunktion-shoot-a-sunday-well-spent/ 






http://superfunktion.com/
The band Superfunktion was shooting their first official music video on Sunday, November 15th in F BAR TOKYO. Fashion TV was there covering the video shoot. So, I was one of the young hopefuls, who have got a couple good chances to get some useful screen time and expand my reel/portfolio. COOL!



After checking the web site of the band I decided to take an extra part in the video. The shooting was much FUN!!! I met Todd and Marcel and they’re both cool and kind guys, so I would say I was really lucky! It was bloody good time! I met so many nice people there: American and Russian models, Japanese dancers Asuka and Kaori, stylists, directors and production coordinators. Someone would say that it happens every time while music video filming but I thought that it was really special.(Very pprofessional and Much Much FUN!) The enthusiasm and cooperation were main ideas to work with. I have got a “priceless experience making a professional music video with an energetic and funky band!”




FASHION TV F BAR TOKYOTodd and Marcel
Anna from Russia )

Me and American Model girl 'waitress in the video'

70TH!!!!! Amazing !




The information for F-Bar can be found here: http://www.fbar.jp/. It looks like a pretty swank place.

…”The style of the video is what we’re calling “Modern/Retro” which is a combination of late 70’s and early 80’s style mixed with modern aspects like in this case, mobile phones for the “Booty Calls”.”
http://metropolis.co.jp/media/2009/11/14/music-video-call-for-extras-tokyo/


Check the photos!!!! Sorry my sell phone's camera is weird!!!)))

5 comments:

  1. Thats really cool :D
    Do u like this kind of work or do you prefer modeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working on interesting projects. I do photo and video with great pleasure. Being a creative person I even not always get well paid, but I enjoy every job. It IS SO MUCH FUN!!!! You have to try it, feel it and produce it to understand me.

    Every job for me is a small adventure in experiencing something new and always amazing, meet new people, express yourself and study something cool about the personality of yours.

    I also try to vary my jobs to keep moving forward, but it does not always depend on my wish.


    One thing I know for sure, whatever I do now is a big rehearsal and preparation for a big movie career and serious acting.

    Thanks


    C U SuN ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really cool :) I like your positive attitude, btw ;)
    and your outfit is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fab there Anna !!! Hey.....you missed our best show to date last friday !!!!!!!!!! The audience went fuckin`crazyyyyy !!!! We loved it of course......lol. Lotsa love, Marcel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there on January 31st, right? DO YOUR BEST GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete