10 things about me. Bad things, who knows. Who cares?

10 things about me. Bad things, who knows. Who cares?

1. Why do you model / want to model and act?
 I enjoy doing all that stuff. That is fun, just like dancing!
2. What's great about your hometown?
It is the town in which I started my life and where my family members live.
3. What is your dream?
To become an worldwide known perfect actress
4. What was your worst lie ever?
I told my grandma that I really like the pumpkincake but I have never even tried it... Hate it!((
5. What is your best truth?
 I am what I am.
I do not play any role in my real life.

6. Why is it great to live on earth?
Because I love people who surround me.
7. What do you love about our world?
Culture and customs, people and languages.
 
8. What do you hate about our world?
Terorizm and politics
9. What was the best moment in your life?
When I started to breathe
10. Tell us 10 things you want to do before you die!
1.I will take good care about my children and other members of my family.
2.I am going to be an exellent wife and mother.
3.I will speak French.
4.I visit Paris and Niza, NY and the North Pole!
5.I will finish my crazy book.
6.I will make Master degree in Business.
7.I will create a parfume.
8.I will start and widespread the unconformative culture.
9.I will be happy.
10.I will make the world smile!!))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment