September 2009 OKINAWA


OKINAWA.

I have been there several times in my dreams since september 2009. I miss it, I do. And you know what? I had not been driving for 2 years before we rented a car in Naha and I was a driver!!!! It was my first time in Japan, on such narrow streets and a right wheel and automatic car. I was used to mechanic in Ukraine! It was a wonderful feeling of freedom- a new emotion!

Imagine the sand - hot and yellow, ocean - blue and soft... Ocean of emotions. Love, rest, happiness, fun, joy, trust, submission... That is summer. All the time. it is a breeze and breathing...    It is amazing! Feels good. VACATION! ! !




 The Okinawa churaumi Aquarium is a MUST SEE while traveling to Okinawa!!! 




www.kaiyouhaku.com
0980-48-3748
See it! Experience it! Enjoy it!!!



We stayed in The Terrace Hotel,  a beautiful cottage with a private pool.
I found the hotel gorgeous! The territory is huge!
They have anything one wants - exotic and common food in numerous restaurants, lounges & bars, all the beach activities, good location, Very cool SPA-relaxation(!!!),

If interested - www. terrace.co.jp
0980-51-1331

ENJOY!




More Photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/anna_sergiienko/

No comments:

Post a Comment